List of site pages
- History of ideas
- Problem of mentalities at the intersection of contextual and universalistic sciences
- College of Inter-area Individual Studies in the Humanities and Social Sciences (MISH, University of Warsaw)
- New Generation Research Exchange
- ‘Between the Polish and English myth of the countryside. Are Zofia Stryjeńska and J.R.R. Tolkien the same?’, forthcoming in Culture.pl (Institute of Adam Mickiewicz).
- ‘Wedel in the memory of Warsaw residents’, forthcoming in Clepsydra, 3.1 (2023)
- ‘Warsaw Robinsons – a selection of accounts‘, forthcoming in Clepsydra, 3.1 (2023)
- ‘Marszałkowska Street in 1945. Transport, administration and cultural function’, Warsaw Almanac, 14 (2021).
- ‘Between the new “Kercelak” and the “Polish Bond Street”. Trade, craft, industry and services on Marszałkowska Street in 1945’, Chronicle of Warsaw, 159.1 (2019).