List of site pages
- Philosophy of history
- Philosophy of technology
- Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb
- Croatian Philosophical Society
- European Society for Philosophy of Medicine and Healthcare
- Contemporary Manifestations of Evil and Attempts at Their Justification,
- Jesenski and Turk, Zagreb, 2019, 229 p.
- Human Nature and New Epoch, Breza, Zagreb, 2013, 264 p.
- "Self(ie)”, Eidos. A Journal for Philosophy of Culture (1/2017), 61-66.
- Moral Enhancement and the Reduction of Evil: How Can We Create a Better World?”,
- Social Ecology: Journal for Ecological Thought and Sociological Research 26 (1-2/2017), 71-82.
- “Ontological Status of War in Media-Represented Reality”, Philosophical Researches 37(1/2017), 39-47.
- “Informed consent between bioethical theory and medical practice: a call for active vulnerability”, Facta Universitatis 15 (2/2017), 171-179.
- “Religious science: some similarities between religious and transhumanist discourse”,
- Scientific journal international dialogue: East-West (4/2015), 51-59.
- Co-Authored with Lino Veljak, “The World as Human-Produced World in the Philosophy of Giambattista Vico”, Synthesis Philosophica 60 (2/2015), 179–187.
- “The Concept of the World and the Methodology of the New Science”, The Signs of Time 63 (2014), 251-258.
- “Dis/functionality of Pre/face: Boundaries and Possibilities”, Philosophical Investigations 129 (1/2013), 61-68.
- “Human Enhancement and Human Nature”, in: Walter Schweidler (ed.), Bioethik – Medizin – Politik / Bioethics – Medicine – Politics, Sankt Augustin: Academia Verlag, 2012, 113-120.
- “Karl Löwith as a Precursor and Incentive to the Idea of Integrative Bioethics”, in: Amir Muzur, Hans-Martin Sass (eds.), Fritz Jahr and the Foundations of Global Bioethics. The Future of Integrative Bioethics, Münster et al.: LIT Verlag, 2012, 131-138.